Features of the QuickRay USB Sensor
Today’s modern operatory is going digital. Dental professionals are moving beyond analog film, phosphor plate and digital boxes, and are embracing digital technology that allows direct display of quality x-ray images instantly from the moment they’re captured.
The QuickRay USB Digital Sensor is the fastest intraoral sensor on the market. For intraoral imaging, state-of-the-art means digital CMOS technology with direct USB 2.0 connectivity. Its greatest advantage is gain in time. X-ray images project directly onto the dentist’s computer screen in just three seconds.
Our sensors are designed and manufactured in Europe and are available in sizes appropriate for children (size 1) or adults (size 2).
Slim (less than 1/4”) design aids in patient comfort and also ease of positioning by staff.
Unique features of the QuickRay USB Sensor:
- Less Graininess – Cleanest image on the market
- Industry-Leading Contrast Resolution – Best at the penny test
- Industry-Leading Spatial Resolution – 19 micron pixel size
- Rounded corners — 6.0mm radius of corner curvature
- Thin Sensor Plate — 5.4mm thick (less than 1/4”)
- Low Profile Button — 6.0mm
Designed For Durability
- Thinner Cord — Direct USB from sensor plate to computer
- Sturdier Cord Jacket — Fewer wires enables greater protection
- Protected Against Fluids/Contaminants — Sealed cord/sensor junction
- Safer Vertical Bitewings — Robust, bonded strain relief
- Repair Option — Cord Serviceability
- Broad Range of Acceptable Exposure — Superior electronic gain control
- Snag-Resistant Cord — No interface box or cord bulge
- Easy Cabling — USB cord can be extended dozens of feet
- Standard Holder Systems — Duphamed, Rinn, TrollByte, and others
- Easier Cleaning — Immersible in glutaraldehyde and other disinfectants